I received my PhD in Information Science from the University of Pittsburgh, and my Master’s and Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Engineering from Sharif University of Technology and Ferdowsi University, respectively.
I am currently recruiting PhD students to join my group and engage in exciting projects such as Black-Box Learning of Web Application Authorization Policies.
Interested in security and privacy research? Take a look at the opportunities and open positions.
- Program committee member of ACM CODASPY 2022
- NSF CAREER Award! CAREER: Black-Box Learning of Web Application Authorization Policies
- Program committee member of ACM CODASPY 2021, ACM SACMAT 2021, SKM 2021
- Program Co-Chair of IEEE CIC 2021 together with Surya Nepal and Barbara Carminati
- SUNY seed award for our project on privacy in educational systems (together with Shaghayegh Sahebi and Zheng Yan)
- Best Paper Award of ACM SACMAT 2020 for our paper on active learning of relationship-based policies (together with my PhD student, Padmavathi Iyer)
- Program Co-Chair of IEEE TPS 2020 together with Ravi Sandhu and Barbara Carminati
Fall 2021: Wednesday/Friday 4pm–5pm. Join using the Zoom link available on course Blackboard, or request it via email.