I am looking for motivated undergraduate and graduate students who would like to engage in information security and privacy research. You can take a look at my research to get an idea of my past/current projects.
Note that if you are going to take research credits with me (independent study, thesis, etc.) we need to discuss and agree about your project in the semester preceding the semester during which you will actually do the study.
Email me to discuss your interests and to schedule a meeting. Include your CV and unofficial transcripts.
If you are a current or prospective graduate student, email me a copy of your CV, unofficial transcripts, GRE test score, and TOEFL test score (if needed). Also, include a paragraph about your motivation for security/privacy research and related prior experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, or related disciplines is required.
- Strong algorithmic and programming skills are required. Experience with languages such as Java, Python, and R is preferred. Knowledge of web programming is a plus.
- Previous coursework in computer and information security is preferred.
- Previous experience with applying discrete math topics such as set theory, graph theory, and logic is preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are expected.