Dr. Pradeep K. Atrey
[Brief bio] [Full CV]
Associate Professor and Director of Undergraduate Program
Co-Director, Albany Lab for Privacy and Security (ALPS)
Department of Computer Science
College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
University at Albany, State University of New York (SUNY)
UAB 421, 1215 Western Avenue, Albany, NY 12222, USA, The Earth, The Universe
Phone: 518-437-4943, Fax: 518-442-5638
Email: first letter of first name plus last name at albany dot edu
College of Emergency Preparedness, Homeland Security and Cybersecurity,
University at Albany
School of Electrical Eng. and Computer Sc.,
University of Ottawa, Canada
- [12/2018] Prof. Atrey appears on WAMC - Academic Minutes and talks about a new way to fight fake news. To listen, click here.
- [12/2018] Prof. Atrey received Plaque of Appreciation on completing 10 years of service on the editorial board of ETRI Journal. Click here for photo.
- [11/2018]: Prof. Atrey was appointed as Vice Chair (America Region) for the IEEE MMTC Communication Reviews.
- [02/2018]: Award: Prof. Atrey received Outstanding Service Award for his professional service for the 2017 IEEE SMC Conference. Click here for photo.
- [02/2018]: Media Coverage: Prof. Atrey was featured in UAlbany News "Protect Yourself: February is Data Privacy Month, a Good Reminder to Check Your Online Security" offering his advice on identity theft protection.
- [01/2018]: Prof. Atrey was honored as the Chief Guest at the NetSec'18 event conducted at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee, where he delivered the valedictory and keynote talk.
- [08/2017]: Prof. Atrey appeared on the Matt Townsend show of BYU Radio and talked about modern ATM security. Here is the interview.
- [06/2017]: Prof. Atrey weighs in on security issues and concerns of modern ATMs as they turn fifty. Read his article in The Conversation US.
For past news, click here.